My toolbar

Thursday, October 7, 2010

the Dell Latitude 2100 netbook

Hello world. Sorry its been such a long time since my last review! I'm working on that. Anyway, todays review is on the Dell netbook, the Latitude 2100. Mine is school assigned, and its way better than pen and paper! In fact, I'm typing this from the netbook. Its not a bad computer, understanding its limitations. it's light, affordable ($450), and it's effective. It has a ruggedized rubber casing, so its tough enough for everyday use. However, I still prefer to use my laptop, on account of the 16 inch screen and full sized keyboard. The battery life indicator is a little optimistic; it says eight hours, but really, its about four. Still, that's not bad. The physical battery is both a blessing and a curse, as it juts out away from the body, but it does make a great handhold! The screen is typical netbook size, that is, too small! However, it gets the job done. My final complaints are that it only has about 5 gigs of functional memory, and that it seems to have a tendency to randomly use the control key to it's advantage. pretty much every time I type a T or an H, I get either a new tab or my history.  ANNOYING! Anyway, thats really all there is to it. Overall, an effective, if not particularly feature-packed, computer capable of going just about anywhere.
I honestly have no idea what to post about next time. I may post a survey that has a couple of options to vote for. Who knows? Anyway, I'll post again this weekend.
Thanks for reading,
RRG
P.S.
Please follow the blog thetekcentral.blogspot.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

anner

Business Affiliate Programs •  Sale •  Personals •  Advertising •  Shopping